Front Seat Replacement Assembly For Club Car Precedent (2004 and Up)
Factory Style Front Seat Replacement Assemblies for Club Car Precedent Models
We are proud to offer a brand new line of replacement front seat assemblies for Club Car Precedent models. These seats are designed to be quick and easy replacements for your factory cushion sets on model years 2004 and newer. Our replacement assemblies feature a unique HDPE cushion base so you will never have to worry again about your plywood backers rotting and falling apart. The bottom seat assembly will only require swapping your seat handles to the new bottom cushion by removing and reinstalling the factory bolts.
- Marine grade vinyl and high quality stitching
- Full 3/4" HDPE (plastic composite) cushion bases, NO ROTTING!
- Cushion-side hinges and bolts are included
- Threaded inserts for seat handle bolts are pre-installed for easy handle swap
- Available in Black, White, and Buff
- Seat handles (hip restraints) not included unless ordered as add-on
- Completely made in the USA!
- Warehoused and shipped by Golf Cart Stuff, no drop-shipping
These front seats are made from high quality marine grade foam and vinyl and are available in three color combinations. Top quality stitching is incorporated into the design as well to help set our replacement seat assemblies apart from the competition.Please Note:
- The application for this seat listing is a Club Car Precedent model golf cart 2004 and newer. However, if your Precedent model currently has a plastic base for the bottom cushion (typically 2004-2011 model years), you will need to also purchase the Hip Restraint Set available as an add-on accessory on this page.
- This assembly will also NOT fit a Club Car DS model. If you are at all unsure of your specific model please contact us and we will be glad to help you identify your cart. There will be a 20% restocking fee for any front seat assembly that is returned after being ordered for the incorrect model golf cart.
If your current seat has a plastic base you will need to select the hip restraint set add-on accessory above. If your current seat has a plastic base your current hip restraints will NOT be compatible.