Yamaha Drive2 (2017-Up) Paramount Series Premium Front Seat Assembly
We are proud to introduce our new line of premium Paramount front seat replacement assemblies! Please allow 2 weeks of lead time.
These front seats are made from high quality marine grade foam and vinyl and are available in a wide variety of color combinations. Top quality diamond accent stitching is incorporated into the design as well to help set our Paramount seats apart from the competition. Well designed bolsters help driver and passenger to feel secure yet comfortable.
The application for this seat listing is a Yamaha Drive2 model golf cart 2017-Up model year. This will not fit a Yamaha Drive model which was manufactured from 2007 to 2016. If you are at all unsure of your specific model please contact us and we will be glad to help you identify your cart. There will be a 20% restocking fee for any front seat assembly that is returned after being ordered for the incorrect model golf cart.
Simply select your base color and insert color for your Yamaha Drive2 model above!
Color samples available upon request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Made in the USA!
- Includes bottom cushion and back cushion assemblies.
- Does NOT include hip restraints/handles and hinges. Hip restraints and hinges will be reused from your original seat.
- Thick, supportive, and well designed foam sets make these seats supportive for all types.
- Bottom cushion includes two removable accessory pockets. Unlike our competitors' seat pockets, these pockets are large enough to actually secure your phone or wallet without worrying about losing any of your items. If the pockets are not needed or you simply don't like the look, remove them easily from the velcro backer.
- Marine grade, UV-resistant vinyl will ensure your seat looks good for a long time.
- Accent color piping and diamond stitched accent color pieces elevate the look of this seat and help set it apart.
- Please allow 2 weeks of lead time on orders as most color combinations require extra time to build.