If you use your golf cart regularly, you know how important it is to have reliable batteries that can last for long periods. This is where Trojan T-1275 golf cart batteries come into play. These 12-volt golf cart batteries are one of the market's most reliable and efficient batteries.
Trojan is a well-known name in the battery industry and has been around for over 90 years, so you can trust their products. The Trojan T-1275 golf cart batteries are designed to provide consistent and reliable power to your golf cart, ensuring you can get through a long day of golf riding without any issues.
These batteries are built to last and can handle a lot of wear and tear, making them perfect for use in golf carts that are used frequently. This durability means you can rely on these batteries to provide consistent power to your golf cart, regardless of driving conditions. In addition to their durability, the Trojan T-1275 golf cart batteries are also known for their performance.
These batteries are designed to provide maximum power and efficiency, so you can get the most out of your golf cart without worrying about the battery running out of juice mid-drive. Overall, if you are looking for reliable and efficient 12-volt golf cart batteries, then the Trojan T-1275 is the way to go. These batteries are built to last and provide consistent power to your golf cart.
These made in the USA, T-1275 12-volt Trojan golf cart batteries are the perfect replacement for your old batteries and will provide your golf cart with the performance and power output you expect. These batteries are engineered for for use on all 48-volt golf carts that use 12-volt batteries.
Works with the following golf cart manufacturers:
- Club Car
- Any other golf cart that requires 12-volt batteries that total 48 volts
Trojan's most famous and well-known product line is unquestionably their deep-cycle flooded batteries. These deep-cycle flooded batteries were developed to provide exceptional performance, long life, and tough durability, which makes them ideal for use in a variety of golf and electric vehicles. To provide maximum sustained performance, a longer battery life, and more overall energy, Trojan's robust deep-cycle flooded batteries combine cutting-edge T2 Technology battery technology with time-tested engineering.
Please Note: Due to freight and packaging requirements, and to ensure you receive your batteries in a safe and secure manner we ship deep-cycle lead-acid batteries every Thursday.
Trojan 12-volt T-1275 Technical Specifications
Battery Type: Motive 12-volt deep-cycle flooded
Voltage: 12 volts (single battery) / 48 volts (four batteries)
- Length: 12.96 inches
- Width: 7.13 inches
- Height: 11.13 inches
Weight: 85 lbs.
Battery Terminal Configuration: Embedded low-profile
- @25 AMPS- 280 minutes
- @56 AMPS- 102minutes
- Capacity minutes is the number of minutes a battery can deliver when discharged at a constant rate at 80°F (27°C) and maintain a voltage above 1.75 V/cell. Capacities are based on peak performance.
- Capacity AMP-hours
- 5-hr Rate: 120 amp-hours
- 10-hr Rate: 134 amp-hours
- 20-hr Rate: 150 amp-hours
- 100-hr Rate: 166 amp-hours
- Capacity AMP-hours is the amount of amp-hours a battery can deliver when discharged at a constant rate at 80°F (27°C) and maintain a voltage above 1.75 V/cell. Capacities are based on peak performance.
Warranty: 18 months (See Trojan Battery Warranty)
- Trojan T-1275 Battery Data Sheet
- Trojan Battery Safety Data
- Trojan Battery Golf Cart & Electric Vehicles Brochure
Please Note: Due to freight and packaging requirements, to ensure you receive your batteries in a safe and secure manner we ship deep-cycle lead-acid batteries every Thursday.
The Trojan T2 Advanced Battery Technology Difference
Engineered specifically to meet the increasing demands of today's mobile elevated work platforms, Trojan's T2 Technology builds upon their historically-proven technology and incorporates improvements resulting in a superior battery with maximum sustained performance, longer life and increased total energy.
- (1) Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology
- Enhances the active material's porosity development, which leads to sustained battery performance for a longer period of time.
- (2) Trojan Grid Technology
- Thick grids increase the frame's structural integrity and lessen corrosion in general. In order to improve current flow through the grid network and deliver exceptional battery performance while lowering downtime and maintenance costs overall, the grid configuration has been optimized.
- (3) Maxguard® T2 Seperator
- Its multi-rib geometry design prevents stratification by keeping acid channels open for a longer period of time, improving electrochemical processing. A protection not present in many other rival batteries is provided by Maxguard's proprietary rubber-based material formulation, which discourages antimony transfer between the positive grids and negative plates. A more robust battery with increased protection against failures brought on by a separtor degradation is produced by a newly strengthened, thick back web that offers even greater separator strength.