Warranty claims are always handled quickly!
Please Note: Customers have 30 days from the date of delivery to report damages.
- We don't pass you off. We warranty the products we sell and get our customers quick answers and solutions in the rare case there is a problem. If a product is defective we will either send you a brand-new product or work with you to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
- Most of our products have a 1-year full replacement warranty on manufacturer defects with the exception of the items listed below:
- Wheels and tires are warrantied to arrive defect-free and ready to install. If a wheel and tire is received flat the customer has 3 days to notify us so we can take care of the problem. However, after installation, we are unable to warranty any rim or tire damage, including leaking tires. See our return policy HERE for wheels and tires.
- Relion Insight lithium batteries carry a manufacturer's warranty of 7 years. See Relion's Insight warranty HERE.
- UNO lithium batteries carry a manufacturer's warranty of 10 years.
- Windshields are warrantied to arrive defect-free and ready to install. Once a windshield is installed we are unable to warranty any damage or issues that arise during use. Windshields are still under the 30-day reporting period.
If you ever have a problem with one of our products just call, and we'll fix it.
We will ask for images of the defects so we can make immediate improvements in our production but we will never wait to send a replacement. We do not need the used product back before we send a replacement and you are never required to pay shipping in the event of a defective product.
You are not responsible for any shipping damage.
We spend extra money on packaging to ensure your new accessories will ship safely but there is always the chance rough handling or stacking could cause damage.
We will send you a replacement product as soon as you provide us with images.
We do not need the damaged product back before we send you a replacement.
There is never any cost to you in the event of damage, we handle everything quickly so you can continue without delay.
Lost Package Procedures
- In the event that your package is lost in transit (FedEx, UPS, or USPS tracking indicates the package never made it to the customer) we will issue a replacement item.
- In the event that your package is lost upon delivery (tracking says that the package was delivered but the customer is unable to locate the packages) we will issue a replacement item once the following criteria have been met:
- Golf Cart Stuff must be notified via phone, email, or text message within 2 days of the indicated delivery date. Any notification after 2 days of stated delivery on the tracking number will void all replacement warranties.
- Upon notification, Golf Cart Stuff will file a lost package claim with the delivery carrier (FedEx, UPS, USPS). We will not be able to issue any replacement items until we have received claim approval or denial from the carrier.
- Claims that are approved by the delivery carrier (i.e. the carrier deems there is sufficient evidence to warrant a lost package or incorrect delivery) will result in a replacement item(s).
- Claims that are denied by the delivery carrier (i.e. the carrier deems there is insufficient evidence to warrant a lost package or incorrect delivery) will be handled on a case-by-case basis. In this situation, Golf Cart Stuff reserves the right to deny any warranty claims.