This single 36V (volt) lithium golf cart battery will allow you to play longer by doubling the run time for your LSV or electric golf cart. Dakota Lithium Golf Cart Batteries offer exceptional lifetime value, lasting five times longer than subpar products.
Get more time and freedom on and off the course with this Dakota battery! Made from renowned lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) cells, you can install this battery in any orientation, and it charges 5X faster than lead-acid golf cart batteries.
The fact that this one Dakota Lithium battery weighs 1/4 as much as a set of lead-acid golf cart batteries may be the best feature. You can easily remove 300 pounds or more from your cart by switching over to lithium.
Depending on the model of the cart and the average cruising speed, each battery can go between 15 and 20 miles. (Connect several batteries in series for a range of up to 80+ miles.)
**This battery is a re-engineered version of DL’s legendary 36V 63Ah single lithium battery but with 2X the max power (120A max continuous discharge), 50% longer lifespan, 25% smaller size (volume) and 20% less weight. The total weight of a single 36V battery is 48 lbs.
36V 8A LiFePO4 charger included with purchase
Battery Compatible With:
36V Golf Carts (Not compatible with 48 Volt systems)
- 36V Trolling Motos
- 36V Electric Motors
- Marine Applications
- LIFEPO4 Replacement For SLA 36V
- Compatible With Onboard Charging
- Excellent For Minnkota Motors
- Preferred Upgrade For Garmin Motors
- Ideal For Lowrance Motors
- Compatible With All Trolling Motors
- Trolling Motors With Max AMP Draw of 60 Amps Or Less
Dakota Lithium Batteries Technical Specifications- 36V
11 Year Manufacturer's Warranty:
30 day money back guarantee on all orders. If you are unsatisfied for any reason with one of our batteries you can return it for a refund up to 30 days after purchase.
11 year manufacturer defect warranty on all batteries. See warranty & return policy for details.
Lifetime technical support. Reach out to email@example.com for help from the team of experts.
1 year warranty on chargers and accessories.
Dakota 36V Battery Range
- Depending on the golf cart model, you can expect a battery range of 15-20 miles per charge. To extend the range of your cart, you can wire additional batteries in parallel connection. Most carts can fit up to four battery units in their battery compartments.
Dakota 36V Lithium Battery Motor Controller Compatibility
- Compatible with all 36V motors. A 200 amp motor controller can be supported by one unit. For carts with motor controllers rated at more than 200 Amps, 2+ units are needed. For instance, two batteries would need to be connected in parallel for an EZGO TXT with a 400 Amp motor controller.
- Dakota batteries are designed for use in rugged and harsh environments. Dakota Lithium batteries have max optimal operating temperatures of -20°F and +120°F. Avoid charging below 32°F.
Dakota 36V 60Ah Battery Storage Capacity
- All 60 Amp hours of power are consistently delivered by Dakota Lithium batteries. Because DL LiFePO4 batteries have a flat voltage curve, their power output remains constant as the battery discharges. The power output won't decrease significantly like with SLA batteries of a comparable size. You extract every last drop of juice.
Dakota Battery Certifications
- All batteries are UN38 certified. Dakota Lithium's cells are UL1642 certified and have been tested per IEC62133 standards. Meets all US & International regulations for air, ground, train, and marine transport.
Active BMS Protection Included
- Contains a circuit that handles cell balancing, low voltage cutoff, high voltage cutoff, short circuit protection and temperature protection for increased performance and longer life. A LiFePO4 battery charger is required to turn the battery back on after a BMS cut off (included with purchase).
- Up to 80% capacity for 3,000 recharge cycles (when used in recommended conditions). The typical SLA has 500 cycles. Dakota Lithium batteries last so long that the price per use is a fraction of traditional batteries.
36V Battery Charge
- 31.5 A max, 42 V max recommended.
36V Battery Discharge
- 120 A max continuous, 200 A max pulse 10 second pulse.
- 19" x 6.7" x 9.5" (483mm x 170mm x 240mm)