GCS Paramount™ Series Premium Golf Cart Front Seat - Choose Colors
We are proud to introduce our redesigned Paramount™ front seat replacement assemblies! Please allow 2 weeks of lead time.
Paramount™ front seats are made from high quality marine grade foam and vinyl and are available in a wide variety of color combinations for your golf cart. Top quality diamond accent stitching is incorporated into the design as well to help set our Paramount™ seats apart from the competition. Well designed bolsters help driver and passenger to feel secure yet comfortable and the conveniently placed front center pocket provides quick and easy storage.
All of our front seat assemblies are Made in the USA! and Paramount™ series front seats require 2 weeks of lead time after ordering because each seat is custom built just for you.
- Made in the USA!
- Includes bottom cushion and back cushion assemblies.
- Does NOT include hip restraints/handles and hinges. Hip restraints and hinges will be reused from your original seat.
- Thick, supportive, and well designed foam sets make these seats supportive for all types.
- Bottom cushion incorporates a center pocket for convenient storage of small items.
- Marine grade, UV-resistant vinyl will ensure your seat looks good for a long time.
- Accent color piping and diamond stitched accent color pieces elevate the look of this seat and provide a refined finish.
- Please allow 2 weeks of lead time on orders.
- Simply select your base color, insert color, and golf cart model above!
If you are at all unsure of your specific model please contact us and we will be glad to help you identify your cart. There will be a 20% restocking fee for any front seat assembly that is returned after being ordered for the incorrect model golf cart.
Color samples available upon request, please email us at email@example.com
If ordering a seat for a Club Car Precedent that currently has a plastic seat base you will need to order new hip restraints, available HERE. If your current Precedent seat base is wood you will reuse your existing hip restraints.