12" Tempest Black/Machined Aluminum Golf Cart Wheels and 20x10-12 Wanda DOT All Terrain Golf Cart Tires - Set of 4
These classic 12" Tempest Black & Machined Golf Cart Wheels come mounted with 20" All Terrain Tire that is widely used on campground and trail use. Navigating surfaces like gravel, dirt, and street is no problem for these popular 20x10-12 DOT All Terrain tires. While these DOT all Terrain golf cart tires are a little bit noisier on the street than a standard Street and Turf tire, they do present more opportunities off road. If you use your golf cart ON and OFF road, this is the tire choice for you!
Many golf carts have no need for a lift kit kit to be able to fit this 20" tall tire. Be sure to check out our table below for your specific golf cart fitment! Start conquering new ground today with this brand new set of 12" Tempest Golf Cart Wheels and 20x10-12 All Terrain Tires!
Measuring a total height of 20" tall, your golf cart may require a golf cart lift kit to accommodate this tire size. Check out the table below for more details!
Order your complete package today and enjoy fast, FREE shipping!
- This Golf Cart Wheel and Tire Combo set Includes:
- (Qty 4) 12" Tempest Black & Machined Aluminum Golf Cart Wheels
- (Qty 4) 20x10-12 DOT Approved All Terrain Golf Cart Trail Tires
- (Qty 4) Chrome SS Center Caps
- (Qty 16) Chrome Lug Nuts
- Wheels and Tires arrive mounted and ready to install
- No lift kit required for EZGO Golf Carts, Yamaha G29 (Drive), and Yamaha Drive2 Golf Carts!
- Please check rear leaf spring and shock suspension to make sure they are in great shape!
- Club Car Golf Carts Require a minimum 3" lift kit!
- Yamaha G1-G22 Require a minimum 3" lift kit!
- Non-Directional tires - mounts easily as either passenger side or drivers side assembly!
- Select your Golf Cart Model Above!
- Fast and Free Shipping!
Wheel and Tire Specifics
|Wheel size:||12" x 7"|
|Wheel Offset:||ET-25 (3+4 offset)|
|Wheel Bolt Pattern:||4 x 101.6mm (4x4)|
|Tire Height:||20" tall|
|Tire Width:||10" wide|
|Max Load:||800 lbs. per tire at 20 psi|
|Ply Rating||4 Ply Construction|
|Club Car Fitment:||Requires minimum 3" lift kit|
|EZ-GO Fitment:||No lift kit required!|
No lift kit required for G29 (Drive) & Drive2
Minimum 3" lift kit required for G1-G22