14" Apollo Gloss Black Aluminum Golf Cart Wheels and 205/30-14 Low-Profile DOT Street & Turf Tires Combo - Set of 4 (Select your tire!)
One of the most striking wheel and tire combos ever created. The 14" Apollo Golf Cart Wheel. A sharp alloy that made itself popular as an EZGO OEM wheel, now made available for Club Car, Yamaha, and other golf carts! Now available with your choice of high-performance 205/30-14 DOT approved, low-profile golf cart tires! Simply select your preference above and you will be ready to take on the streets and golf courses near you! We pack your assemblies with love so that all you have to do is unbox, bolt them on your cart, and ride.
Standing at 20" tall, a golf cart lift kit may be required to accommodate this tire size. Please reference the information table below.
Order your complete package today and enjoy fast, FREE shipping!
- This Golf Cart Wheel and Tire Combo set Includes:
- (Qty 4) Brand New 14" Apollo Gloss Black Aluminum Golf Cart Wheels
- (Qty 4) Brand new 205/30-14 DOT Street/Turf Golf Cart Tires
- (Qty 4) Black SS Center Caps
- (Qty 16) Black Spline Lug Nuts
- Wheels and Tires arrive mounted and ready to install
- DOT Approved Street Tires
- Turf safe for the golf course
- Select your golf cart make above
- NEW! Select your high-performance DOT Approved Street/Turf tire above!
- Free Shipping!
Depending on Make and Model of Golf Cart, Lift Kit may be Required!
Wheel and Tire Specifics
|Wheel Size:||14" x 7"|
|Wheel Offset:||ET-9.5 (3+4 offset)|
|Wheel Bolt Pattern:||4x101.6mm (4x4)|
|205/30-14 Tire Height:||20" tall|
|205/30-14 Tire Width:||8" wide|
|Club Car Fitment:||Works with minimum 1" lift kit found HERE|
|EZ-GO Fitment:||No lift kit required!|
|Yamaha G1-G22 Fitment:||Requires minimum 3" lift kit|
|Yamaha G29 (Drive)& Drive 2 Fitment:||
No lift kit required!
|Cruze Tire Ply Rating:||4 Ply|
|Cruze Tire Max Load:||505 lbs per tire at 24 PSI|
|Cruze Tire DOT Rated:||Yes, DOT Approved & Turf Safe|
|Endura Tire Ply Rating:||4 ply|
|Endura Tire Max Load:||985 lbs per tire at 25 PSI|
|Endura Tire DOT Rated:||Yes, DOT Approved & Turf Safe|