14" Stallion Gloss Black Aluminum Golf Cart Wheels and 205/30-14 Low-Profile DOT Street & Turf Tires Combo - Set of 4
The 14" Stallion Gloss Black Aluminum Golf Cart Wheels are a spin off a true classic...only in black. This sharp 6-spoke design paired with our DOT Approved Street and Turf 205/30-14 golf cart tires are sure to get compliments no matter where you go! These wheels are sure to compliment the black trim and other golf cart accessories on your buggy! Now available with your choice of high-performance 205/30-14 Golf Cart Tire options, simply select your preference before checkout and you will be ready to dominate the roads and golf courses near you!
Standing at 20" tall, a golf cart lift kit may be required to accommodate this tire size. Please reference the information table below.
Order your complete package today and enjoy fast, FREE shipping!
- This Golf Cart Wheel and Tire Combo set Includes:
- (Qty 4) Brand New 14" Stallion Gloss Black Aluminum SS Golf Cart Wheel
- (Qty 4) Brand new 205/30-14 DOT Street/Turf Golf Cart Tires
- (Qty 4) Gloss Black SS Center Caps
- (Qty 16) Gloss Black Lug Nuts
- Wheels and Tires arrive mounted and ready to install
- DOT Approved Street Tires
- Turf safe for the golf course
- Select your golf cart make above
- NEW! Select your high-performance DOT Approved Street/Turf tire above!
- Free Shipping!
Depending on Make and Model of Golf Cart, Lift Kit may be Required!
Wheel and Tire Specifics
|Wheel Size:||14" x 7"|
|Wheel Offset:||ET-25 (3+4 offset)|
|Wheel Bolt Pattern:||4x101.6mm (4x4)|
|205/30-14 Tire Height:||20" tall|
|205/30-14 Tire Width:||8" wide|
|Club Car Fitment:||Works with minimum 1" lift kit found HERE|
|EZ-GO Fitment:||No lift kit required!|
|Yamaha G1-G22 Fitment:||Requires minimum 3" lift kit|
|Yamaha G29 (Drive)& Drive 2 Fitment:||
No lift kit required!
|Cruze Tire Ply Rating:||4 Ply|
|Cruze Tire Max Load:||505 lbs per tire at 24 PSI|
|Cruze Tire DOT Rated:||Yes, DOT Approved & Turf Safe|
|Endura Tire Ply Rating:||4 ply|
|Endura Tire Max Load:||985 lbs per tire at 25 PSI|
|Endura Tire DOT Rated:||Yes, DOT Approved & Turf Safe|