Club Car Precedent Deluxe Street Legal* Halogen Light Kit
- Includes Halogen Headlight Bar with Amber Turn Signals and 2 LED Tail Lights with Brake Lights
- Includes Turn Signal Assembly, Horn, and Mechanical Brake Switch
- Includes One Wiring Harness, One In-line Fuse, and One Push-pull Switch
- Includes Instructions and Fasteners
- Gas Models Include Gas Harness
- Light Kits for Electric Models Newer than Mid 2008 Include Bucket Harness
This Club Car Precedent light kit includes all the components you will need to make your cart street legal in most areas. This deluxe kit will provide peace of mind knowing those traveling near you will notice you and your loved ones.
You will receive a halogen headlight assembly that features amber turn signals incorporated into the housing. The headlight assembly arrives pre-mounted to a new black bumper which allows you to easily mount your front headlight and bumper assembly. You will also receive bright LED tail lights, the wiring Sub-Harness, turn signal assembly, brake switch, brake timer relay, horn, and steering column cover to hide the turn signal assembly wiring. This kit does not require any large holes to be cut out in the body of the cart. Mounting the tail lights will only require a small hole to be placed in the rear fenders for the wiring to pass through.
You will need to select whether you have a gas or electric Precedent. If you have an electric Precedent, you will also need to select your year of manufacture.
In addition to the above items, you will also receive the following in your kit if you own a gas model or an electric model built after the mid-2008 model year:
Electric Carts built after Mid-2008
- This kit will also include the Bucket Harness that will need to be installed in your cart. The Bucket Harness is basically the main wiring harness that you will install from under the dash area, underneath the floor mat, through the battery compartment, and to the taillights. Electric Precedents built after mid-2008 no longer had this harness installed from the factory.
- The kit designed for the gas model includes a Gas Harness Adapter that you will need to connect the existing Bucket Harness to the Sub-Harness you will be receiving in your kit.
If your Precedent is electric and you have (4) 12 volt batteries you may supply power to your light kit using a single battery, but we strongly encourage you to buy our 20 Amp Plug-n-Go Voltage Reducer to power your new light kit. If your Precedent battery configuration uses (6) 8 volt batteries, you are required to use a voltage reducer to provide 12 volt power to your light kit.
*Please check local ordinances to determine street legal requirements.