Club Car Precedent Basic LED Light Kit
RecPro® Brand Club Car Precedent Basic All-LED Light Kit
- LED Headlight Bar and 2 LED Tail Lights
- Wiring Sub-Harness, One In-line Fuse, and One Push-pull Switch
- Easy to mount front bumper assembly
- Instructions and Fasteners
- Light Kits for Electric Models Newer than Mid 2008 Include Bucket Harness
- Gas Models Include Gas Harness
This Club Car Precedent light kit includes the basic components necessary to light up the road in front of you with LED technology and make yourself visible to those approaching from behind. You will receive a bright, energy efficient LED headlight assembly. The headlight assembly arrives pre-mounted to a new black bumper which allows you to easily mount your front headlight and bumper assembly. You will also receive bright LED tail lights, and the wiring Sub-Harness. This kit does not require any large holes to be cut out in the body of the cart. Mounting the tail lights only requires a small hole to be placed in the rear fenders for the wiring connector to pass through. Please select whether you have a gas or electric Precedent. If you have an electric Precedent, you will also need to select your year of manufacture.
In addition to the above items, you will also receive the following in your kit if you own a gas model or an electric model built after the mid-2008 model year:
Electric Carts built after Mid-2008
- This kit will also include the Bucket Harness that will need to be installed in your cart. The Bucket Harness is basically the main wiring harness that you will install from under the dash area, underneath the floor mat, through the battery compartment, and to the taillights. Electric Precedents built after mid-2008 no longer had this harness installed from the factory.
- The kit designed for the gas model includes a Gas Harness Adapter that you will need to connect the existing Bucket Harness to the Sub-Harness you will be receiving in your kit.
If your Precedent is electric and you have (4) 12 volt batteries you may supply power to your light kit using a single battery, but we strongly encourage you to buy our 20 Amp Plug-n-Go Voltage Reducer to power your new light kit. If your Precedent battery configuration uses (6) 8 volt batteries, you are required to use a voltage reducer to provide 12 volt power to your light kit. DIRECTIONS & HARDWARE ARE INCLUDED