When it comes to golf cart batteries, no name stands taller than Trojan. With years of experience and an unmatched reputation, Trojan is the leader in golf cart battery technology.
These made in the USA, T-875 8-volt Trojan golf cart batteries are the perfect replacement for your old batteries and will provide your golf cart with the performance and power output you expect. These batteries are engineered for for use on all 48-volt golf carts that use 8-volt batteries.
Works with the following golf cart manufacturers:
- Club Car
- Any other golf cart that requires 8-volt batteries that total 48 volts
Trojan's deep-cycle flooded batteries are by far their most prominent and well-known product offering. These deep-cycle flooded batteries are ideal for use in a variety of golf and electric vehicles because they were designed to offer tough durability, exceptional performance, and long life. Trojan's time-tested engineering and T2 Technology, a cutting-edge battery technology, are combined in these strong deep-cycle flooded batteries to provide maximum sustained performance, a longer battery life, and more total energy.
Please Note: Due to freight and packaging requirements, and to ensure you receive your batteries in a safe and secure manner we ship deep-cycle lead-acid batteries every Thursday.
Trojan 8-volt T-875 Technical Specifications
Battery Type: Motive 8-volt deep-cycle flooded
Voltage: 8 volts (single battery) / 48 volts (six batteries)
- Length: 10.27 inches
- Width: 7.10 inches
- Height: 11.14 inches
Weight: 63 lbs.
Battery Terminal Configuration: Embedded low-profile
- @25 AMPS- 295 minutes
- @56 AMPS- 117 minutes
- Capacity minutes is the number of minutes a battery can deliver when discharged at a constant rate at 80°F (27°C) and maintain a voltage above 1.75 V/cell. Capacities are based on peak performance.
- Capacity AMP-hours
- 5-hr Rate: 145 amp-hours
- 10-hr Rate: 155 amp-hours
- 20-hr Rate: 170 amp-hours
- 100-hr Rate: 189 amp-hours
- Capacity AMP-hours is the amount of amp-hours a battery can deliver when discharged at a constant rate at 80°F (27°C) and maintain a voltage above 1.75 V/cell. Capacities are based on peak performance.
Warranty: 18 months (See Trojan Battery Warranty)
- Trojan T-875 Battery Data Sheet
- Trojan Battery Safety Data
- Trojan Battery Golf Cart & Electric Vehicles Brochure
Please Note: Due to freight and packaging requirements, to ensure you receive your batteries in a safe and secure manner we ship deep-cycle lead-acid batteries every Thursday.
The Trojan T2 Advanced Battery Technology Difference
Engineered specifically to meet the increasing demands of today's mobile elevated work platforms, Trojan's T2 Technology builds upon their historically-proven technology and incorporates improvements resulting in a superior battery with maximum sustained performance, longer life and increased total energy.
- (1) Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology
- Enhances the active material's porosity development, which leads to sustained battery performance for a longer period of time.
- (2) Trojan Grid Technology
- Thick grids increase the frame's structural integrity and lessen corrosion in general. In order to improve current flow through the grid network and deliver exceptional battery performance while lowering downtime and maintenance costs overall, the grid configuration has been optimized.
- (3) Maxguard® T2 Seperator
- Its multi-rib geometry design prevents stratification by keeping acid channels open for a longer period of time, improving electrochemical processing. A protection not present in many other rival batteries is provided by Maxguard's proprietary rubber-based material formulation, which discourages antimony transfer between the positive grids and negative plates. A more robust battery with increased protection against failures brought on by a separtor degradation is produced by a newly strengthened, thick back web that offers even greater separator strength.