EZGO TXT Headlight and Taillight Kit
- Pair of Adjustable LED Headlights with Amber LED Marker Lights and a Pair of LED Tail Lights.
- Wiring Harness with Push/Pull Switch and Fuse
- Directions, Hardware, Fasteners, and Light Template Cut Outs
- Can be Used on Both Gas and Electric Golf Carts
- This FlexVolt™ light kit is designed to operate on 12-48 volts of power. No voltage reducer required! Save time and money!
This golf cart basic LED light kit is designed for the EZGO TXT made from 1996 to 2013. We designed this kit to provide you with reliable and bright headlights, amber running lights, and vivid taillights.
We also made sure to include all the hardware you need to get the headlights and taillights installed with ease. For the light assembly casing we use thick injection molded bezels with tapered screw holes for a professional look. In addition we also provide vertical adjustment for your headlights so you can slightly adjust your light position to your liking.
On top of all that, our LED headlights use 1/3 of the power consumption when compared to halogen, making them great for electric golf carts. If you want simple and reliable lighting for your EZGO TXT golf cart, this kit is for you!
Who is this light kit for?
Designed for our customers who want simple and reliable lighting but don't need signaling capability. Primarily for customers who drive their golf carts in these locations:
- Walking paths and trails
- Neighborhoods *when not using for street use
- Gas and electric golf cart compatible
Operating voltage: 12 volt minimum | 48 volt maximum (*no voltage reducer required)
Operating amperage draw: 1-2 amps
- Headlight bezel sizing:
- 13 inches wide
- Approximately 4 inches tall
- Headlight cutout sizing:
- 7 and 1/2 inches wide
- 3 and 1/8 inches tall
- Wire loom with the following connection ports:
- Driver and passenger headlights
- Driver and passenger taillights
- Battery(ies): Ring terminal connections
- Push/pull switch for light on/off
EZGO TXT Basic Light Kit Installation Overview:
*See Customer Photos Below for Install Pictures*
For an in depth walk through of the installation process, check out our article on how to install a Basic EZGO TXT light kit.
Installing our EZGO basic light kit is a straightforward and easy process with a few major steps.
- One of the first things you will be required to do is cut into the body cowl for the placement of the headlights and taillights. In order to make this process as easy as possible we provide headlight and taillight templates for proper alignment and cutting.
- Along with installing the headlights and taillights you will also need to run the basic wiring harness along the frame of your TXT to the necessary attachment points. The attachment points are as follows:
- Lastly, you will also be required to cut a small hole in your dash near the cart on/off switch for the placement of the light push/pull switch.
Experience what powerful lighting can do
With over 20,000 satisfied customers, Instamatic® light kits have been brightening the road ahead for over eight years. Utilizing the latest in LED and electrical technology, Instamatic® lights provide consistent and reliable lighting at a fraction of the cost of other light kits on the market. In addition, our lights are user-friendly and straightforward to install, so you can get back to the important things- enjoying your golf cart with your family and friends.
*Please Note* As we are in the process of changing over our packaging you may receive a light kit with a different Instamatic® logo than the one above.