Club Car Precedent Headlight and Taillight Kit
- LED Headlight Bar and 2 LED Tail Lights
- Wiring Sub-Harness, One In-line Fuse, and One Push-Pull Switch
- Easy-to-Mount Front Bumper Assembly
- Instructions and Fasteners
- Light Kits for Electric Models Newer than Mid 2008 Include Bucket Harness
- Gas Models Include Gas Harness
- Designed to operate on 12-48 volts of power. No voltage reducer required! Save time and money!
This Club Car Precedent LED Light Kit contains the essential components for illuminating the road ahead with LED lighting, as well as providing visibility to drivers behind.
This LED headlight assembly is energy-efficient and luminous. The headlight comes pre-mounted to a new black bumper, simplifying the installation of your front headlight and bumper assembly.
The RHOX® Club Car Precedent Basic LED Light Kit comes with bright LED tail lights and an accompanying wiring Sub-Harness. No large holes in the body of the cart are needed for installation; merely a small hole in the rear fenders for the wiring connector.
In addition to the above items, you will also receive the following in your kit if you own a gas model or an electric model built after the mid-2008 model year:
Electric Carts built after Mid-2008
- This kit also includes a Bucket Harness to be installed in the cart. This wiring harness runs from under the dash, beneath the floor mat, through the battery compartment, and to the taillights. Electric Precedents manufactured after mid-2008 no longer have this harness pre-installed.
- The gas version of this kit includes a Gas Harness Adapter to connect the existing Bucket Harness to the Sub-Harness from the kit. (Electric Precedent models manufactured between 2004 and 2008.5 also come with a Gas Harness but it can be ignored during installation).
Who is this kit for?
This light kit is ideal for customers who are looking for dependable illumination without signaling capability. Primarily intended for golf carts being used in the following locations:
- Walking paths and trails
- Neighborhoods *when not using for street use
Looking for a street-legal upgrade? Check out this Club Car Precedent Street-Legal Light Kit
- Gas and electric cart compatible (make selection above to ensure you receive the correct wiring harnesses)
- Operating voltage: 12-volt minimum | 48-volt maximum (*no voltage reducer required)
- Operating amperage draw: 1-2 amps
Club Car Precedent Basic Light Kit Installation Overview:
Installing a Club Car Precedent LED light kit is an uncomplicated task when you possess the necessary wiring harnesses (see above). To install your Precedent LED light kit, there are several major steps you must complete.
- Firstly, you will secure your new headlight and bumper in the location of the original OEM bumper, by removing the two screws that hold the main bumper to the frame.
- In addition to installing the headlight, you will also need to drill two small holes in the rear of your cart to allow the installation of the taillights.
- In regards to the wiring harness, you will either locate the pre-installed bucket harness at the taillight connections and under the dash, or run a bucket harness to those locations for wiring.
- In addition to the bucket harness, you will need to install the sub-harness wiring under your dash and if you have a gas-powered Club Car Precedent, you will need to install the gas harness adapter under the dash as well. The main attachment points for the Club Car Precedent wiring harnesses are as follows:
*Depending on gas or electric cart and year of production
- Lastly, you will also need to cut a small hole in your golf cart's dash panel for the installation of the push/pull switch.